cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do rewards get applied?

Ckyaimee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is my first full month with public - I am on the $40 plan (with the $10 credit off for 8 months). I have $4 in monthly referral bonuses and my $2 autopay. When do these get applied to my available funds? 

My wife also just signed up and her auto pay is already showing there. I figured it was applied closer to the payment day but now I'm super confused! 

747AFA1E-C577-4C57-BCB2-95272DA6D33A.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

Ckyaimee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Awesome thank you! 

shartomjam
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Your rewards will be deducted from your amount owing on your renewal date and then your credit card will be charged for the amount left owing.  In your case, your amount owing is $10 then subtract $6, so your credit card will be charged for $4 plus tax.  That's pretty awesome!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ckyaimee If your plan was up for renewal and your phone is still working you can ignore this message. The temporary plan suspension although confusing is a normal part of Public Mobile's renewal process and in many ways it's best to simply not monitor the account during the renewal process.

If you are not familiar with the Public Mobile renewal process the temporary suspended status could easily cause concern and panic and and cause the customer to take uncecessary actions (Making onetime payments) that ofter result in account suspension possibly requiring moderator intervention and uncessary downtime.

The way the PM renewal process works is as follows:

1. Plan will show "expired" sometime before midnight.
2. Rewards get converted to available funds at midnight, rewards reset and account shows Suspended (temporary).
3. In the early hours, if there any available funds they are credited first then if necessary the AP credit card gets charged to cover the plan cost renewal.
4. Plan gets renewed and the account status changes back to Active.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ckyaimee they are applied on the day of payment for your cycle.  Your credit card should be charged ) $4 + applicable taxes.

If this fails to happen, contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket ) 

@Ckyaimee wrote:

This is my first full month with public - I am on the $40 plan (with the $10 credit off for 8 months). I have $4 in monthly referral bonuses and my $2 autopay. When do these get applied to my available funds? 

My wife also just signed up and her auto pay is already showing there. I figured it was applied closer to the payment day but now I'm super confused! 

747AFA1E-C577-4C57-BCB2-95272DA6D33A.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.