cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What information to I need send the CS agent?

Manius
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

What info do I need to give him like account info, details etc can someone help?

Been 3 days I paid and cant use my plan... 

12 REPLIES 12

Manius

No

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Manius , can you suspend your payment with you previous cellphone company?

@Manius 

If your old plan expires tomorrow with the old carrier. Check to see if it is a postpaid plan because it will be prorated and get a balance credit on your monthly charge.

If it is a prepaid plan, you might want to port over to PM a day or two before your renewal date. Or just eat the cost of paying for the both plans.

Manius

Yes it still works but if porting isnt succesful tomorrow ill get charged again on my old carrier so ill be paying double ...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

They will ask you for all the credentials on your account.

Private message them at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Their hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST so they will pm you back in the morning.

@Manius  That’s to long if message again , but I k ow they been busy the last few days from Black Friday promos 

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

They’re probably overwhelmed from all of the Black Friday tickets. Be patient a bit longer, they should get to you

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Manius 

Private message an agent using link below. They may ask for email, account, last 4 digits of cc, last payment information, add ons if any, etc.

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Manius

Its been 3 days with no response 😞

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Manius  Account number full mailing address alternate number last 4 digits of credit card account PIN name on the account they ask for coffee t things at time verify you 

but here’s a direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

When they contact you, they will tell you, however I would think name, phone number or account number etc.

Teo0321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Manius have you activated your sim? If you’re having issues, make sure you were charged and contact CS. Just explain your situation and they’ll tell you what information they need. Hope it helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.