cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you mean Card expiring

rocky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

At 11:16 today Thursday March 24 you sent me a message that my card card registered will expire in 7 days update to make sure uninterrupted service My service is paid till April 17  What are you talking about Thank You 

8 REPLIES 8

@J_PM   the user comes back again and use my customized screenshot like before.  Kindly look into it

Lovely2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@rocky 

add.jpg

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just a service text.

Check the expiration date on your card and if it is expiring in april then you should've received another card with new expiry date. Update that card's details on PM and you ll have uninterrupted service. 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You are good, your service will be active until April 17th, just need to make arrangements beyond whether it's another card or vouchers. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rocky 

It is just a heads up notice so you can update your CC on your account without any interruptions.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rocky 

Lucky you....you got a reminder to update your credit card on file in your self serve account. Once it expires your next renewal will have an auto pay failure and your services will be suspended. I suggest you update your card info before that happens.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rocky Any chance it is talking about the credit card you have on file will be expiring?   does your credit card have an expiry 03/22.  Check it .  If so, use Replace card option on My Account to enter your new credit card (you should have received the new one by now)

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It's a warning to let you know about the card ahead of time for that April 17th renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.