cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web page not loading

Vocoloco
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to activate a new sim card but the web page is not loading? Any ideas?

12 REPLIES 12

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Vocoloco wrote:

I'm trying to activate a new sim card but the web page is not loading? Any ideas?

We've identified the cause of the issue and implemented a solution. You should see that the activations page is up and running normally now. Thanks for flagging this issue for us on the Community!

tbendubois
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated two lines today, and ran into this issue as well. 

I tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox. I tried opening them in incognito as well and was eventually able to get it to work using Incognito mode in Chrome. I also had to disconnect from my VPN to make it work. 

It seems to be having issues today so you will just have to keep trying until it ends up working for you.

Houston we have a problem!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I am getting a blank page right now.  I have never seen this before.  It can be slow but not a blank page.

@Vocoloco wrote:

Is this typical?

@Vocoloco  During promo periods the website tends to get overloaded best to try during off peak hours.

Kdhillon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was trying last night , it was quite slow . 

@Vocoloco wrote:

Is this typical?

Not typical....occasional more like it.

Vocoloco

Is this typical?

@Vocoloco  wrote:

I enter all the information any when i click continue the web page hangs with a blank white page

Activation page is not loading for me. Looks like they are having some issues at the moment. Please try again later. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Vocoloco clear your browser history,  go to private/ incognito mode, restart your device  and try again to activate your SIM card. Stay safe. 

Vocoloco

I enter all the information any when i click continue the web page hangs with a blank white page

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Vocoloco Can you clear your cache and cookies and then use incognito mode for your browser?

Need Help? Let's chat.