cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to register for autopay

Vijeta
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to register for autopay but I also want to make use of the existing balance in my account completely before I register for auto pay. Can someone tell me how to use the existing amount for the next payment along with the auto pay.

My current balance in the account is $12. My current plan is $30.

8 REPLIES 8

And, W/O Sign UP to Auto Pay, You won't be able to collect your $2 Reward every month

If YOU DON'T SIGN UP for AUTO-PAY, Your Monthly Plan won't be renewed automatically.

Vijeta

I have registered my CC but did not signup for Autopay option.

BTW, DID YOU REGISTER CC & SIGNED-UP FOR AUTO-PAY, OR JUST CC registered?

Yes. Once you register your CC, and after that, Sign-Up for Auto pay, When its time for your plan to be refueled, Your CC will ONLY be charged what YOUR Monthly Plan should be, Plus the 13% HST

Vijeta

I have already registered my CC but the question is... will it charge the full amount directly on to the CC. I want to use the existing balance in the account first and then remaining from the CC.

Can someone help me how to make use of the existing balance in the account and then CC

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. @Vijeta, Do you have a grandfathered plan? or the new buffet style plan(s)? Also, to register for auto pay, just log into your self serve account, first register a CC, or a Visa/MC Debit, ensuring all info matches your info you provided your financial institution, then look for the register for auto pay to complete the process. registering a CC doesn't automatically switch auto pay on. You have to do that separately

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Vijeta,

You set auto-pay to 25$ for the first month, then you change it to 35$ a week later.

Need Help? Let's chat.