cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for refund for more than 2 months

brunnakato
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

First of all, I am sorry about my English! 🙂
I didn't want to submit my issue publicly in the Community but I tried to send private messages to @CS_Agent and I got this error:  "Their names have been removed from the Send to list."

I am waiting since May 27 to have my refund solved, but as you can see, it didn't happen.

When I first tried to activated my plan I got an error and a failure message. Then I tried once more, the first phone number that I had chosen was blocked, so I pick another one and used my husband's credit card (as we believed the problem was my new and recently activated credit card). It worked! Cool!

The next day I opened my bank statement and realised that I was charged 3 times by Public Mobile on my credit card. I would bet that my first attempt worked well (3 times?) but the website failed to activated the plan into my account.

I am already tired about explaining the whole story even though I had done that more than 3 times to Public Mobile they couldn't solve my problem. I hope the Community could help me!

@Jeremy_M @Saray_O @CS_Agent @Shazia_K @Mary_M

9 REPLIES 9

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@mimmo the problem is, they weren't really unauthorized charges. It's just PM's system that make it look like it failed, crazy that it's still happening 😞 I believe if you pushed the credit card company harder and provided proof that you've tried to get a refund and failed, like emails back and forth, they'd refund you. Obviously not necessary since Public Mobile is an upstanding company 🙂

Rockdaddy22
Wait a minute, why did it take so long? You mentioned your tired of trying to explain it. Who were you communicating with, if you don't mind me asking? I'm so happy everything was solved for you, PM is definitely a trustworthy company.

brunnakato

The moderator have just replied and the problem was solved! 🙂

Thank you all!

@mimmo @Samianauman

mimmo

Wow, I thought if there was an unauthorised charge on your Creditcard that the CC would side with the customer rather than the company.

brunnakato

I've already tried that option 😞
Unfortunately they said that the company must do the refund, and they also said that I need to be very careful about buying things online from unsecure companies. But I trust Public Mobile and I am still hopeful about the refund. Do not disapoint me, Public Mobile, please! 😞

mimmo

Worst case you can always contact your credit card company and do a chargeback if the moderators do not resolve your issues in a timley manner.

No problem.
Hopefully your issue will get looked after soon.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

brunnakato

Thank you @Samianauman! Just did it and it worked!
Now I am waiting for a response!

Thanks 🙂

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
You need to send private msg to mod
Send a private message with your ph#, and your email mod and they will get back to you when they can.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.