cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WIND survey after you cancel

jeremyesq
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Hi everyone, I successfully ported a line from WIND to Public Mobile about two weeks ago. I received a survey from WIND in regards to the cancellation. For those leaving WIND, please be frank on the survey (coverage area and network speeds leave much to be desired) and let them know you left for Public Mobile's promo plan. Perhaps that may light a fire under them to get their act together. I like their plans and pricing ... not their service.
5 REPLIES 5

SRS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No survey sent to me on 6 wind lines ported out.  Even if they did send it I would not invest the time to respond.  Wind neglected their customers by not devloping their network properly.  I was with wind over 5.5 years.

ckl
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

They must be losing quite a few subscribers. I was with Wind since 2010 and ported early this year and I didn't get any survey.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I just received the email as well OP. 

Your points are valid. 

ASharpTM
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Yeah I just got the same email around 20 minutes ago. Told them exactly why I left. It would be great to see them improve and while the service was adequate for me most of the time, it was getting frustrating when I was had full bars but no working service.

outdoorsaddix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This must be a newish thing. I tried Wind about 2 years ago for about a week but couldn't stay with them due to no data whatsover at my workplace and it constantly switching to the away network at the office, when I cancelled I never heard a peep from them. 

For the last two years I checked the coverage map every couple of months to see if the coverage near by work had improved and nothing so I am so happy Public came along with this offer and I was finally able to get off an $80 a month plan. 

Wind defininatley needs a fire lit, LTE rollout is great and all, but if they can't properly cover the GTA what is it worth?

Need Help? Let's chat.