cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher not accepted

Vernabushell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a voucher at Irving in deer lake Newfoundland and it tells me that the voucher is not accepted to check the voucher and try again. Value of $22.00 if you could please assis me in Adding this to my account.

thank you 

edited by computergeek541:  Please do not post voucher numbers. That opens yourself up to it being stolen from you.

3 REPLIES 3

@Vernabushell 

We dont have Irving out here on the leftcoast so I am unfamiliar with their validity.  Check for all 12 digit codes that could  possibly be the pin #. It could also be listed as the voucher # or redemption #. Generally vouchers that are not immediately valid will become redeemable in 3/4 hour, 8 hour or 24 hour windows from the time of purchase or if purchased with a credit card at the end of the business day when the retailer remits their credit card transactions to their financial institution.

Adding a voucher thru 611 is the easiest.....Dial 611, once connected press ( 1 ) then press ( 1 ) again and add your 12 digit pin # from your voucher. You will recieve a text informing you of success. If 24 hours pass and you are still unable to add it then contact the moderators to add it for you.

Although this may not help your current situation once you have successfully added the voucher to your account adding a pic of it and an explanation of its validity to the Voucher Catalogue would be extremely helpful to other members in the atlantic provinces when they encounter a similar problem with Irving pm vouchers.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Vernabushell 

Have you tried adding the voucher by dialing 611? Is there another set of numbers on there to try?

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Vernabushell wrote:

I purchased a voucher at Irving in deer lake Newfoundland and it tells me that the voucher is not accepted to check the voucher and try again voucher number  Value of $22.00 if you could please assis me in Adding this to my account.

thank you 

Verna

@Vernabushell hi some of the vouchers people get at the "corner store" dont go into the system for a few hours,you may have to wait sorry please click 3 dots top corner to delete voucher number you are on a public forum

Need Help? Let's chat.