cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher Not ‘Processing’

connorleet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a payment voucher approximately ten days ago. 2($25)

When I attempted to top up both codes were ‘unable to be processed’.

I am certain that the code(s) have been correctly entered, and multiple times have been befor being directed to publicmoblie/support and then disconnected.

Thanks,

Any help is appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@connorleet 

do you tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to payment,, vouchers,

or by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #, 

jguido
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you enter the PIN? You must enter the PIN and not any other codes or numbers that may appear on the voucher.

They should be able to sort it out for you. Some people have issues when they try right away bc depending on where you get it from it could take up to 24 hours to be active,  but obviously at 10 days you  are way beyond that, so hopefully the CSA can fix it up for you 

connorleet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Dr. Spock,

I’ve reached out to a CS agent and still await any response. 

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@connorleet hi did you dial *611 to apply your payment? if you  try clearing your cache or use a different browser in ingognito mode reboot your computer you should be able to add them in your account  if problems persist you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.