cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Nico50
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

my phone does not show me a badge or (red dot)  that someone left a voicemail.

So i have no idea if i received a voicemail ever,  no indications at all.

10 REPLIES 10

@Nico50 @ wrote

Only time i see notification of new voicemail,  is if i do turn off phone completely and turn back on.

Have you tried enabling/disabling airplane mode after leaving a test voicemail? You might want to try doing Network Reset from Settings > General. Please note that the reset will wipe all your WiFi known networks and passwords.

I did a quick google and there is lots of information. But maybe somebody here could reply something sooner.

@Nico50 

On iPhone, under the Phone app & notifications, you can set voicemail notifications to display in various ways, through banner or other on-screen ways.

Here's an article for reference:

Turn Voice notifications on or off - iPhone & iPad - Google Voice Help

Nico50

Only time i see notification of new voicemail,  is if i do turn off phone completely and turn back on.

Nico50

Iphone,  click on voicemail in my dial on my phone (where is says voicemail)

Nico50

How do i enable voice male notice?  

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Nico50 Likely an issue on your phone. What phone do you have? Have you tried calling and leaving voicemail from another phone after rings end, then dial your own number from your PM line to access that voicemail? If you got another phone, try your sim on it to see if this is a phone issue or something on PM's end. 

Nico50

People can leave voicemail,  i just dont get any notification that one was left 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Nico50 did you disable VM notification on the phone by any chance?? Could be just a phone setrings

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

iphone or Android? Try a restart of the phone. Could be the access number. Could be the forwarding. How do you access the voicemail?

Need Help? Let's chat.