cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail not working

Smasuta
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am getting in error Connection problem or invalid MMI code.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@burysusan wrote:

I have the same problem and this solution of rebooting my phone did not work for me. I have a plan with unlimited calling.

Try calling 17785804001.

What happens after pressing and holding the 1 key in the dialer?

Dial ##21# and then ##004#.

burysusan

I have the same problem and this solution of rebooting my phone did not work for me. I have a plan with unlimited calling.

@Smasuta again, thanks for giving me the solution. But the answer that I gave you couldn't have solved your problem. Please switch the solution back to @Triguy 's. Appreciate the thought. Stay safe. 

@gblackma wrote:

You are welcome @Smasuta  but could you please use the 3 dots on the top right of your of your original post and give the solution to either @benfatto Or @Triguy . My answer definitely didn't solve your problem. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

@Luddite , @ShawnC13 please change the solution. Thanks.

Your wish is my command ................. well this time anyway. 👺

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Smasuta

Thanks I will try that

You are welcome @Smasuta  but could you please use the 3 dots on the top right of your of your original post and give the solution to either @benfatto Or @Triguy . My answer definitely didn't solve your problem. Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

@Luddite , @ShawnC13 please change the solution. Thanks.

Smasuta

Thanks

@Smasuta if you are on a limited plan like I am. To save more, add the TextNow voip app and use it via Wifi to make / receive / send calls and texts in Canada and to the United States for free. You can also use it as I do to check my voicemail from my own phone without using the minutes from the PM plan. Simply dial your PM phone number - reject the call when it rings (this sends the call to voicemail) - press the * key to allow you to enter your password. - enter it then # - and you are in your voicemail account - Hang up when you are finished. No minutes used.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Reboot your phone and try again in a few minutes. 
Call your number from another phone, press * while your message is playing, then follow the directions. 
Checking voicemail is counted toward calling minutes. So, if you're on the $10 or $15 plan check your account to be sure you have time left. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Are you trying to access voicemail ?

To access voicemail messages from your mobile device, hold down the ‘1’ key on your phone keypad. You can also access your voicemail from a landline or any other phone line, by dialing your 10-digit phone number, selecting ‘Send’ or ‘Call’ and then pressing ‘*’ to skip the system greeting.

Need Help? Let's chat.