Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to get username that I forgot 

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sidrat 

Failing the above, contact the Customer Support Agents for help:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sidrat username for My Account is your email.  If your unclrabout which email you used try the forgot your password option and test emails it could be. See which emails arrives. Check your spam folder. 

If you never created a my account before scroll to the bottom if the Community page and submit a ticket to customer support through Simon chatbot.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Sidrat 

The easiest way is to try the "forgot password" feature and the one which sends you a password reset link to the e-mail address you entered IS your Public Mobile username.

You can also search your various e-mail address accounts for "public mobile" and the one which displays e-mails from them is likely the one which is your username.

Need Help? Let's chat.