cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used all my minutes ?

maikolsolis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a new plan two days ago. I paid $60. It includes unlimited talk and text in North America and 10 Gb of data. Today, is telling me I have used all minutes !! And I have not even called outside

8 REPLIES 8

maikolsolis

I tried that easy fix before posting here. Still not working… what to do next ?

@maikolsolis sorry to hear that, look like it is a more serious problem.  Yes, need to contact support so thry can look at the backend. 

To open ticket with PM

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

maikolsolis

I did try that easy fix before posting here and it is still not working … what do I do?

maikolsolis

Hello and thank you!

i did all you mentioned before i post it here. I do know that easy fix but still not working and now I am trying to talk to a customer service person but it is imposible ! What should I do?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@maikolsolis 

turn off device and tried take out SIM card and put it back.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Your Plan has really unlimited in/out calls and SMS.

Ignore message and do phone reboot. It should solve the problem.

You can advise agent of that issue so they could advise developers to fix it.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@maikolsolis it is a common glitch, but easy to fix.  Just reboot the phone.  Yiu might want to add a 1 in front of the 10 digits as well

Need Help? Let's chat.