cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used 1GB add-on???

Tino_M
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have refered a friend and got the 1gb add-on. But the data in my own plan has not used up. Why the 1gb referal add-on was counted for my data usage?

thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There have been other reports that this bonus data is being consumed ahead of the regular data.  It isn't supposed to work that way.  Definitely seek help from the moderator team to investigate.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

that would totally defeated the purpose of having the addon.  Hope it gets resolved soon.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Tino_M, I am not sure why this is happening.  I really hope that there isn't an issue with the system that is making people use their bonus data (that doesn't expire) up before they actually start to use the data that comes with their plan. 

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.