cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage History

gbranscombe23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to get usage history for the past 30 days but it is only giving the last few days. 
Thanks 

10 REPLIES 10

@John-Q-Public 

yes, the download all usage does not work with the current My Account's usage history.  Only way is to go one page at a time. Sad 😞

John-Q-Public
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ping!

Here it is July 20, and the problem persists. And of course, not a peep from PM.

I have tried various filters, all the way up to 90 days, and "Custom", and I still only get 7 days at a time (yes, 7, not 3). 

Furthermore, as the web page itself shows only three days at a time, I have to go through the pages (only 4 pages shown at a time) until I find an appropriate "match" page, by which I mean that the pages/downloads don't seem perfectly sequential. So, I have to download a bunch of pages, import and combine, remove duplicates, sort, then add to the 'master' sheet I use for my own usage analysis.

In the end, the process is way too wonky and laborious. IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD!!!

P.S.: Why is the PM website always so sssssllloooowwww??? Is it running on a Commodore 64?

dizzydino

Removed?
A temporary solution for a crappy situation?
The DL only gives three days, if you read my comment completely, you would have noticed it.

dizzydino

I manage many family phones and so the apps are useless to me.

@dizzydino   you are correct, the download usage only 3 days.  No good!!

do you have an Android? use your Mobile data usage there, it tells you everything

E-MobileData.png

@dizzydino   on this new My Account, the Usage type is removed

Please download the full usage log and filter using Excel locally

dizzydino

You can also filter the 'Usage Type' you want to see.  Once you have selected your preference click "Apply Filter" 

Nope, no such filter for USAGE TYPE
Also, when I try to DL it, it only gives me three days.

@jcple  @gbranscombe23  @pmva 

please  note the filter on usage page has a glitch.  It is advised to download the full usage in XLS and then filter using Excel aft

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Usage-History-page-Filter-problem/td-p/84...

jcple
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There is a drop down menu under 'Date Range' Options from 7, 15, 30, 60, 90 & Custom Days.  You can also filter the 'Usage Type' you want to see.  Once you have selected your preference click "Apply Filter" 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/usage-details

pmva
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@gbranscombe23 

When you go to look at usage history click the filter button and you can select various date ranges.

Need Help? Let's chat.