cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us roaming in oahu, hawaii

ChrisMartin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello community!

I'll be traveling to Hawaii (oahu) next month. Just looking for current reviews on how the can/us ad ons have been working there for talk/text and data. My wife and I will be using pixel 6a and pixel 7. Had anybody been there with PM lately?

4 REPLIES 4

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ChrisMartin - Oh wait, for the plan you can

• If you are leaving before your renewal date, you may want to go change it ASAP.
  • If you are leaving after your renewal date, make sure to change it on renewal instead.

fixin

You're welcome @ChrisMartin ! 🙂

ChrisMartin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the quick detailed response!

fixin

@ChrisMartin - Use T-Mobile or AT&T in Hawaii. Verizon / Sprint won't work properly / at all. Also if on AT&T use 4G / LTE instead of 5G. You may use 5G on T-Mobile. Both of your phones are VoLTE capable so then you can get LTE voice therefore not using 2G which is getting decommissioned soon.

You have between four options for US roaming on PM

1. Pay $39/month for 60GB in Canada and the US Data with unlimited calling & texts in both countries
  2. Pay $40/month for 75GB in Canada and the US Data with unlimited calling & texts in both countries
  3. Pay $50/month for 100GB in Canada and the US Data with unlimited calling & texts in both countries
  4. Or buy an add-on with 3GB talk & text 15 days for $30

You won't (Or shouldn't) have issues connecting in Hawaii. If you have any problems when you get there, just ask us! 😉

Safe travels! ☀️

Need Help? Let's chat.