cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us roaming billing charges

Pearwasp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently went to us and took our a 10 day roaming talk and text plan.  It wasn’t working so I repurchased and my phone stopped working.  No access to phone or email for Thursday evening and Friday morning.  I did a hard reset boot on my device and then all seemed well on Friday afternoon.  I would like my additional purchases refunded.  Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Pearwasp

I’ll give it a try but not hopeful

Pearwasp

No.  It was charged to me cc.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

We are seeing more and more complaints about the US roaming add ons. I think it's time for PM to scale back on the availability of them. Keep the data ones and either get rid of the others or add a big, obvious warning that with the shut down of 3G in the US there is a very good chance that the rest won't work some/most/all of the time. If you choose to buy it is at your own risk.

This is not a commentary on the OP's situation, rather on the entirety of the US roaming program.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Pearwasp 

Did the additional purchase display under your plan and add-ons section of self-serve?

It is also possible the additional amount may be resting in your available funds. If it is there, best to use it as a credit toward your next renewal as the time to refund may exceed the time to your next renewal. 

@Pearwasp wrote:

I recently went to us and took our a 10 day roaming talk and text plan.  It wasn’t working so I repurchased and my phone stopped working.  No access to phone or email for Thursday evening and Friday morning.  I did a hard reset boot on my device and then all seemed well on Friday afternoon.  I would like my additional purchases refunded.  Thanks

For this type of thing you'll need to ask a customer support agent. Please use the chatbot to open a ticket.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.