cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us data and minutes

julia29wilkie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently got back from a trip to the states and we were there for more than 15 days. I had bought the package with 3 GB of data and I renewed that package after the 15 days were up. But when I got to the Border I received a message that I had used 95 % Of my data even though I paid for the package

4 REPLIES 4

julia29wilkie

Yeah I encountered that when my plan ran out. Thanks for your help I’ve submitted a request and hopefully it’s all resolved soon

@julia29wilkie 

when repurchasing the same US roaming add-on after the first one expires, public mobile has a dumb rule that it cannot be re-purchased until 24 hours after the first one expires.

If this did not meet your needs, let the customer support agents know, and I’m guessing they will offer some kind of a refund of the purchase price to your account.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

julia29wilkie

But my normal data doesn’t work in the states witch was why I was confused 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@julia29wilkie   so, that is a message for your usage on the regular data , not the roaming data

Login to My Account using Incognito mode and check the data usage to confirm how much you used

Let us know what you see

Need Help? Let's chat.