cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading data plan

Hamoudy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I received an offer by SMS me to go from current plan 15 GO to 20 and I answered Yes, Yes.

In the days preceding my renewal date, I went to check but the the 20 GO wasn't available. My due date is today, March 6 at 2 AM. I checked this morning, nothing had happened and the previous 15 GO plan still effective. Again no mention of the other plan 20 GO for 45$ to update.

Help please.

9 REPLIES 9

@Hamoudy oh $45 for 20 Gb, yes, they still have that offer.  

But your current $40 cycle is couple days old already, I am not sure of P. support can still help to correct it at this time

But open ticket with them and  see.  Worst case, you can go to My Account and schedule a plan charge for next cycle

Hamoudy

Hi @softech 
Yes, I know as I was a few years ago.
In Quebec, we use either GO and/or GB.
Current plan in 15GO for 40CAD, and that's what I paid last month.

The offer I received by SMS was to upgrade from 15 to 20 for 5 dollars at G4 speed.... Although, I answered YES, as required, PM/Telus seemed to have withdraw the offering. I even don't see it in regular add-on pages.
Did you or other Mayor/Maire Good Citizen/Bon citoyen get that offer? If yes, what was your how-to?
Thax bro.

@Hamoudy we are just customers like you and trying to help

May I as you, you keep saying 15GO to 20GO, you meant 15GB to 20GB?  

Login to My Account using Incognito mode.   Check what is your current plan ?  the $40 - 15GB? or other plan?

Check Payment history, can you confirm how much PM took from you on your last renewal?

Provide us more info with what you see on My Account using Incognito mode

Hamoudy

None of the solutions your proposed guys resolved the issue.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What amount did you just pay?

Hamoudy

Not working either. And the 20GB is greyed out thus not accessible. Thx.

Hamoudy

Not working the way you mentioned. Thx.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Hamoudy 

try tapping the highlighted area when logged into self-serve for a refreshed page version:

HALIMACS_0-1678144865540.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hamoudy the site has some cache problem, login to My Account using Incognito mode to check again 

Also the 20GB is supposed to be $45

Need Help? Let's chat.