cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade of plan

FaithNo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have a $15 plan and want to upgrade to the $29 plan that is posted on the PM website. Problem is when I login that plan doesn't show up.  The $34 plan does but I want the $29 plan.

7 REPLIES 7

GCP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't see it as well so....just for new customers I guess. For $5 more a month you get 5G and 40GBs...limited time for Black Friday.

FaithNo

Thanks HALIMACS

I hear ya @FaithNo 

Whaddya do?   You can try to reach out to a customer support agent if you feel strongly about it being offered to you.

If it's any consolation, I too am on the $15 and also cannot see that $29 plan in my account to select.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

FaithNo

Weird but this sounds like typical PM.  As mentioned, Father and Mother switched yesterday morning.

Well then, they may have gotten in on a glitch which PM may have since rectified.

Best I can offer is to try again in an hour, after clearing system cache and cookies to see if it's offered to you.

Just trying to help here - we're just other customers like you, not employees.

FaithNo

That's not true as 2 of my family members who have been with PM for years switched yesterday

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Sorry, @FaithNo , the $29 plan is only for new subscribers.

The next best option is the $34 for 40GB per 30-days, includes unlimited calling and texting.

See 2nd line in the blue box below re the $29 offering:

HALIMACS_0-1701006164365.png

Need Help? Let's chat.