cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating payment screen

nfarley36
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does anyone know how I can get my payment screen to reflect my actual monthly statement. Since changing from a $25 to a $40 plan, my payment page still reflects my old information. I tried refreshing and clearing my cache but none of these work. My credit card shows the correct amount withdrawn, it's just this page that doesn't seem to want to update. The change was made on November 20th if that helps. Screenshot (10).png

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@nfarley36 

Just to be clear, your credit card shows a settled charge of the new plan amount, yet your self-serve screen still displays the old plan details under your "plan and add-ons" section?

Check under that tab from the selection on the left, then tap the little refresher icons on the page as you may be viewing a cached version of the site. 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@nfarley36 wrote:

Does anyone know how I can get my payment screen to reflect my actual monthly statement. Since changing from a $25 to a $40 plan, my payment page still reflects my old information. I tried refreshing and clearing my cache but none of these work. My credit card shows the correct amount withdrawn, it's just this page that doesn't seem to want to update. The change was made on November 20th if that helps. Screenshot (10).png

Did you try using private mode or incognito mode ?

Need Help? Let's chat.