cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating payment info, why so difficult

Wornout
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is it so difficult to update payment info.

When i log into My Account i get a page with my subscription usage, ad ons usage etc. . I have to click on rewards header at the top of the page  to get to another page then

I have to go through the history tab to get to a page that gives me a link to go to payments in my account.  I click there and need to log in again , then get a different page with payments, i click manage subscriptions  to get to a page that gives me the ability to change credit card info.

That is ridiculous. !!!!!!   Jumping through hoops just to change info in My Account.  My own account that i logged into.!!!!!

I should just sign into my account, have options for profile, payments, subscription, etc and be able to update any info needed.  Address, credit card, plan, etc.

It could be  sooooo simple.   

6 REPLIES 6

@Wornout 

are you using a browser on the phone?  If you are, you can actually click   or    at the bottom left to bring up the menu and you can select the different page

On some browser, you caan actually click on Overview on top and bring down the menu to jump to different page

Wornout

When i go to my account ,  sign in , i end  up on the overview page.  No payment option, profile or anything, just subscription usage, add on usage.  If i click the shopping cart i get a page that shows a payment method i  can update.

Or i go through the rewards tab, and a number of other pages to get to a page to edit payment info.

It is really not user friendly.  Should be a simple update in the My Account main page.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Wornout 

A bit of learning curve on the PM website and app. They slightly different to get around.

@Wornout  sign in using the link I sent below will take you right where you need to go or you can get support to help update it for you also with this link 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Wornout

When i go to my account i do not have a payment tab.  Only a subscription usage and add ons usage.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wornout 

Update credit card info

In your my account go payment tab >manage subscription >manage payment method or use this link

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment/manage-subscription

Need Help? Let's chat.