cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Credit Card

MartinaT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every time I try to update my credit card info for auto payment shows an error and the transaction is not being processed

9 REPLIES 9

nigelbarnim

Hey, I encountered a similar issue.

Here's a solution that worked for me: sometimes online purchases require that you use the address registered with your credit card through your bank. As a student who's moved around a lot I've found this frustrating. My solution was going into my online banking profile and changing the address to my parent's home address. If you use the address linked with your credit card via your bank it might help! Just solved it for me.

Cheers,

NB

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@MartinaT please read the community guidelines. and since you just posted your private info. I would change your password for your account and change your name.

ie. Sarah Connor

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Community/Community-Guidelines-amp-Terms-of-Service/m...

when registering your credit card use all capital letters

@alvinpurple 

Access self service and choose the Payment tab to add your new cc.

cc1.jpg

@JoyLuck wrote:

@alvinpurple 

This is a public forum. Choose 3 vertical dots and remove cc info.

dots.jpg

Edited by ShawnC13: Removed Credit card number from the title in this reply

@JoyLuck, good recommendation just remember to check your post as well.  When you replied it had the credit card number in the title still.  So just another thing to check on

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@alvinpurple  Never post your credit card number here.  

@JoyLuck  When replying, please do not quote such information or leave it in the title.

@alvinpurple 

This is a public forum. Choose 3 vertical dots and remove cc info.

dots.jpg

Edited by ShawnC13: Removed Credit card number from the title in this reply

alvinpurple

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@MartinaT 

Enter the credit card address “exactly” as it appears on your statement.

Leave the apartment field blank. If needed enter your apartment number in the street address field.

Note: The credit card will get locked after a few failed attempts. You will then have to contact a moderator for assistance to have it unlocked.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@MartinaT Try using incognito/private browsing mode and see if you still get the same error. 

Need Help? Let's chat.