cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating AutoPay

Francistrieu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey,

I’m trying to update my CC information for the autopay however it’s saying that my card is declined. I’ve contacted my CC company and they’re saying it’s going through on their end; I even have the verification codes on hand for confirmation. 

Please look into into this as I need to update the autopay before the due date.

thanks,

Francis

5 REPLIES 5

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

are you using amex? I remember there were issues with Amex for autopay?

I've been living in an apartment for almost 5 years now, and I always type my addess as Apt#-Addrees# Somestreet Avenue.  I've never had a problem with any website validating my address information.

I wonder why so many people have the issue?

Francistrieu

I found the issue...

Apparently if you input your "Apt #" with your address, it will be declined. 

I left the space blank and it went through successfully.

Francistrieu

Hey @Anonymous

I've used three different browsers as well as using Incognito mode; I'm still getting the same issue. I'll probably reach out to the mods if I don't find any other viable solution.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Francistrieu.  Sometimes your browser messes up credit card processing.  Please try clearing your browser's cache, or using the browser in Privacy/Incognito mode.  That often resoves CC issues.  You can also try another browser(also in Privacy/Incognito mode).  If that doesn't work, get in touch with a member of the moderators team (via private message).  They would be able to rectify the problem.

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.