cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on no offers..

Hollowed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So im on the $35 a month for unlimites talk and text. I wasnt recieving offers and i was told by public that i have offers enabled they just dont know why im not receiving them 😕

5 REPLIES 5

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No one really knows how they decide who gets an offer to migrate to Koodo and who doesn't.  It's all speculation...

Hollowed
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thats the thing i dont get, both my parents are on the same one and they both have the offer and changed their plans, ill have to wait next month to see if i get it but if i dont its no big deal, more of a confuding things really

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Hollowed wrote:

So im on the $35 a month for unlimites talk and text. I wasnt recieving offers and i was told by public that i have offers enabled they just dont know why im not receiving them 😕

Even with promotions enabled it doesn't mean that your current plan or even your number on that current plan have been targeted.  It is very strange how they are doing it.  My daughter activated on PM and within a week received an offer for the Koodo migration.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Hollowed

Nobody knows why some people get offers, while others do not.  However, the general trend is that the $40 and up plans have gotten the most recent offers.  Some people on the $25 plan have gotten different lower level offers.  

Maybe at your price point, there have not been too many offers.  Up to you, but increasing your monthly plan to about $40 might increase your chances of getting Koodo migration offer.  No guarantees though.....

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The offers that have been sent recently were targeted to particular customers.  They were mostly sent to people with $40/4.5GB/30day and $120/12GB/90day plans, though not everybody with those plans received an offer.  I haven't heard of anyone on the $35 plans receiving an offer.

You can try texting "offer" to 5129 or 5130 to see if you get a response back.  If you don't, then you are not currently eligible for anything.

Need Help? Let's chat.