cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked account

JessieWC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there any one who can unlocked my account? Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Just a thought I(don't know if it will work)

@JessieWC wrote:

Thank you so much, I received the email, but it has been time out.

could you not do the forgot password thing like 5 times in a row and maybe one of them will get sent quicker?

@JessieWC wrote:

Send another request then.

@popping wrote:

@popping wrote:

@JessieWC wrote:

I tried to reset but I didn’t received the email. Thank you for your tips.

PM server is slow sending the reset password email.  It may be expired by the time your receive it.  Check your spam floder also.

Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.  While waiting for moderator, you can try the reset password link again after waiting for a few hours.

Update:

After the above post, I did the password request using the link on the login page, I received the PM reset password email 1.5 hours(guesstimate) later.  I don't need to change my password.  I did not use the reset link in the email and I don't know whether that link is timed out or not.

I've had to use the reset password recently.  Like you I received my email within a couple of hours of the my request and the link has a two hour window to be used, after which a new reset request has to be sent. 

JessieWC

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popping wrote:

@JessieWC wrote:

PM server is slow sending the reset password email.  It may be expired by the time your receive it.  Check your spam floder also.

Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.  While waiting for moderator, you can try the reset password link again after waiting for a few hours.

Update:

After the above post, I did the password request using the link on the login page, I received the PM reset password email 1.5 hours(guesstimate) later.  I don't need to change my password.  I did not use the reset link in the email and I don't know whether that link is timed out or not.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@JessieWC wrote:

JessieWC

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try the forgot password link ?

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookes then reboot.  If you still need assisance then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.