cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbeleivably fustrated

Cwazycanuk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The moron at the mall wow kiosk entered a pin different than what they wrote down and now i can any support from this stupid company i jist want to talk to someone and be able to use the phone i am paying monthly bill on but apperantly this lame ass company has zero customer service and depends on other customers to solve problems , unbeleivably fustrated with this bull**bleep** process, some one please call me

so i can resolve this and just use the phone i am paying for , xxxxxxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx because i will answer and talk to you like a person not refer you to ten billion pages of text

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

8 REPLIES 8

@Cwazycanuk @Kasper 

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "no service"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If there’s a kiosk near you, you can visit them to fix this quicker for you. That’s what I would do.

Cwazycanuk

Yes please

Kasper

Just would like to  start fresh and speak to a moderator

MarcGSR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@gpixel I believe you meant to tag @Cwazycanuk 😃

@Cwazycanuk  try the default sim pin 1234

MarcGSR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is how they keep the cost so low! Please be patient and wait for a mod to solve your issue, as I’m sure they will.

You have to see where the value is for you: cheaper rate plans or live customer service/tech support.

I personally prefer online support 😃

Cwazycanuk

Best part is The only way you guys have to contact yas is this stupid bot but it wont unless you have an account which i cant because the pin is wrong 

Need Help? Let's chat.