cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to receive incoming voice calls from Rogers customers

cec69
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am new to Public Mobile and am having issues receiving incoming voice calls from my spouse who is a Rogers customer.He is able to send text messages but with voice is getting a message "this number is not assigned".  Can anyone help?

11 REPLIES 11

cec69

I did a change of number since she was also new to PM so not many people to notify

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cec69, in your daughter's case, changing to one of the new plans may permanently fix the texting issue because now PM offers global text as the only option for all.  

cec69

my daughter had area code 226 as well.  she only had trouble texting me as 226 area was deemed outside canada by PM.

Hi. I have that area code, so far no issues, but then could be random. Hopefully PM will correct this

cec69

my issues have been rsolved by changing phone number to a 519 area code.  PM seem to be having issues with 226 area code on a random basis.  a million thanks to Mary_M for her tireless efforts on my behalf

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you for the information @cec69

Would you kindly send me your phone number as well as your husband's via private message?

Thank you!

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

cec69

This is a new un-ported phone number. There have been no problems with incoming calls from Bell or PM.  It has only been Rogers.  So far my husband has been the only Rogers customer to try calling me.

cec69

thanks imm1304  appreciate the help

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @cec69

Welcome to Public Mobile! 

I hope that you are enjoying your day so far 🙂

I'd be happy to assist you with this; have you ported a phone number into Public Mobile ? and does this occur only with your husband, or with all incoming calls ? Also provide me with the phone numbers that are unable to call you (all by private message)

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @cec69!

Recently there was similar issue with Rogers: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/no-incoming-calls-from-rogers-...

I will alert our moderator @Mary_M to look into this and fix the problem for you.  

Need Help? Let's chat.