Unable to make call

prissyho
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I had the $15 plan includes: -

• - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Text

My cycle end date is the 22nd of each month.  I checked my outgoing call minutes, I only use few mins, but yesterday I was unable to make an outgoing call.  It said I do not have any minutes left.  I checked and confirmed, that I should have many minutes left.  Anyone knows why?  The 100 minutes should be limited/count for outgoing, but not incoming. correct?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@prissyho wrote:

Hi,

I had the $15 plan includes: -

• - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Text

My cycle end date is the 22nd of each month.  I checked my outgoing call minutes, I only use few mins, but yesterday I was unable to make an outgoing call.  It said I do not have any minutes left.  I checked and confirmed, that I should have many minutes left.  Anyone knows why?  The 100 minutes should be limited/count for outgoing, but not incoming. correct?

Thanks

@prissyho 

If your overview account shows you have minutes left on your plan, then these messages can probably be ignored.

If after rebooting or toggling into airplane mode than back again, will the call then complete?

Or, if you ignore the message?

@prissyho 

Can you try resetting your network settings and reboot. If that does not work can you set your preferred network to 3G and reboot.

prissyho

I never checked my voice message. Also, i just checked, i have 96mins left for voice call. Not sure why I can’t make any call yesterday. My daughter had similar issue earlier too.

@prissyho wrote:

what do you mean by voice message? I never check my voice message box. Thanks 

This was in reference to how calling your voicemail to listen to messages by using your cell phone uses some of the 100 outgoing minutes that are included with the $15 plan.

prissyho

what do you mean by voice message? I never check my voice message box. Thanks 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@prissyho 

Renewal cannot be the 22nd of each month, because all current plans are on 30 day cycles so the renewal date will be different. Go into self service and look under My Data & Add-Ons. Is there any minutes left on your plan? If no line there then 100 minutes have been used up. All seconds are rounded up to the nearest minute. You can always buy a data add on for Canada Wide calling. $5 for 500 minutes and any unused portion rolls over to the next cycle. The 100 minutes are for outgoing only. Checking voicemail with your phone also uses up minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.