cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in

Cucucita
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 accounts and 2 different phone numbers. One account I can log in with no problems. The other account, that I need to update payment info, is not letting me log on. What could be the problem? Seems the account is still active as I can receive text messages.

8 REPLIES 8

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Cucucita 

Did you activate online or in store? Did you use the same email address for both accounts? If so you will not be able to log into your other account because one account's username and password overrides the other. You will need to contact customer support with a separate email address for your other account.

@Cucucita 

You might want to reach out to a Customer Support Agent and have them look into your account.

Use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

The link is at the bottom of this page.

What kind of error messaging are you getting, @Cucucita ?

Recommend using a COMPLETELY different device and browser to access the other account.

What do you hear for a recorded message when you dial *611 from the device?

@Cucucita @You can also try and reset your password or get further help from agent 

Getting help from agent , through automation

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.      

Or  get direct help from a agent right here in the community ( my preferred choice )

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I have three 

foe my fil I have to use the computer only won’t let me on my iPad even Incognito 🥸 

Cucucita
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, tried that already

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cucucita @Try logging in again in incognito / private mode or even with a different device there are cache issues 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Cucucita 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Need Help? Let's chat.