cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to buy Add-On

DonS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to buy a 1G data Add-On, and I'm getting an error.

ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Balance_-1ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_-1

I have dollars in my account, the system is just not doing the transaction. Is this a known problem?

18 REPLIES 18

@sudhirnayak77

You need help from the moderator team to get this recent glitch sorted.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, description of your problem.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

sudhirnayak77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am unable to add a add on. I get an ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_14 error.

Can someone please help me?

Pikazai

I didn't hear back from the PM mod even thought I sent 2 private msg to them at least 4-5 weeks ago. I login and try to put the LD add on again today and magically, it went through. Ppl who are having issue previously, try put the LD add-on again and see if it works!  Hope yours will work too. Good luck!

alicey

I'm having this problem as well - the page doesn't show my plan/ allow me to add any add-ons at all when I click the "Purchase Add-On" button from My account. 

Steezy

Been a week and not even a verification message...

Steezy

Having the same issue here with international minutes add-on. 

Pikazai
Still havent heard back from @Mary_M. I just sent a msg to @Shazia_K now. I guess the PM mod are just too busy. I hope they can hire more PM mod soon.

SusanOL

I am also having a problem buying add-ons or even viewing my plan. @Shazia_K perhaps something that needs to be done on your end?

jairolevi
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Oki, will PM the mod.

Thank you!

Pikazai
I have the same problem when trying to add LD- add on also. Looks like it's quite common problem. Still waiting for @Mary_M to see my msg. waiting...

@jairolevi If $8 is only part of the cost of the add-on you wish, try making a one time payment for full amount and log out. Then log back in and try the purchase once more.

If it still fails, send a private message to @Saray_O with your phone number and an explanation of what has happened. The moderators have a large backlog of messages so it may be several days before you have a response.

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jairolevi

One of my referrals is also having this error, unable to add an Add On.

We have tried different browsers and even different computers...

Anything we can try on our end? or this needs the super powers of @Shazia_K ?

Thank you,

JL..

addondelete.PNG

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @DonS,

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please send me your Public Mobile phone number via private message? 

I will be glad to fix this for you 🙂

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

DonS

I'm having this problem again. Can a mod PM me please?

DonS

I'm not sure of the nature of the problem, but @Mary_M fixed it quickly for me.

Hopefully whatever is wrong with the website is resolved so the moderators can focus on other things. 

jairolevi

@Luddite

For sure there is a problem, this has been happening more and more since Friday.

It even happened to me.

Not sure if PM is actioning on a permanent fix this or just dealing in a case by case basis.

Something weird is going on for sure.

JL.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @DonS

Thank you for letting us know about this!

I am really sorry to hear that you are unable to purchase an add-on, but I can certainly help you with this.

Please send me your phone number by private message and I will make the necessary changes.

Thanks! 🙂

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Not one I have seen reported. However, you will need a moderator to sort it out; @Mary_M pehaps.

If you have no response within 24 hours let us know.

Trust your other services are functional?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.