cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Redeem Boxing Week Savings Offer

pirsonr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Public Mobile team,

I have recently (December 28th) switched phone providers to Public Mobile. Before I registered for an account, I entered my email in the Boxing Week Savings promotion and made sure to use the same email when creating my Public Mobile account. However, I have not received the month of free service or 5GB of data on my account.

Today (December 29th), I received an email confirming that my email address 'was received and is eligible for [the] limited time flash sale', however I created my account after I entered my email address in the box for the promotion (and it was approved), but before I received the confirmation email to my inbox. (There was also no special link or code contained within the email).

Am I still able to access the promotion?

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

pirsonr

You're right, thank you!

pirsonr

Thank you, and happy holidays as well!

pirsonr

Awesome, thank you!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pirsonr , it is a little early for the 5GB to be received, according to the terms of the promo.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Boxing-Week-Savings-Get-your-second-mon...

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@pirsonr  once you entered your email next page should have said you're eligible. That's all you needed to do.

As per the terms/rules of promo.

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.

Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable 

If you used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus that will be applied to your account balance within 72 hours of activation.

Happy Holidays!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pirsonr wrote:

Hi Public Mobile team,

I have recently (December 28th) switched phone providers to Public Mobile. Before I registered for an account, I entered my email in the Boxing Week Savings promotion and made sure to use the same email when creating my Public Mobile account. However, I have not received the month of free service or 5GB of data on my account.

Today (December 29th), I received an email confirming that my email address 'was received and is eligible for [the] limited time flash sale', however I created my account after I entered my email address in the box for the promotion (and it was approved), but before I received the confirmation email to my inbox. (There was also no special link or code contained within the email).

Am I still able to access the promotion?

Thank you!

You'll see it within 30 days.

Edit...

• Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

Need Help? Let's chat.