cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Receive calls

drhosainisaeed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I just activated my phone yesterday. I am able to send calls, check data, and send and receive text messages. However I cannot receive phone calls. As soon as someone tries dialing my number it keeps coming up as "an unregistered number." Using an iPhone 7 unlocked. Not too sure what is going on. please help! 

Thank you

@Moderator_Team

3 REPLIES 3

@drhosainisaeedwrote:

Thank you for your response!

I have sent a message to the Moderator Team. Do you know how long they may take to find a solution for this situation?

Likely you will not have a resolution until tomorrow. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:00PM (ET).

It's possible your old SIM still works, but if not, try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

drhosainisaeed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your response!

I have sent a message to the Moderator Team. Do you know how long they may take to find a solution for this situation?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@drhosainisaeed, please send a private message to the moderator team to look into your activation.  Likely something failed.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Welcome to this service.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.