cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Credit Card

Ameiy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Today I was about to use my phone but then realized there was no call service. I have set up my account to auto pay. I have also recently renewed my credit card so I tried to update the new information. However I keep on getting the unable to process transaction message. I know for sure the credit card is working. Not sure exactly the problem is because I have tried using my other credit card and getting the same result
23 REPLIES 23

@krazykiwi wrote:
@Ameiy wrote:
Thanks for the link. Appreciate your help and time spend on this.

You are more than welcome. Sorry I was not able to help more.

Would love to know what is done to fix this issue.

No fix in sight for this bug that impacts very few customers. Robot Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Ameiy
Okay will do that. Appreciate your help again. I will try again later

Also if you live in an apartment it has been suggested to not put any spaces before or after the dash or leave the apartment number blank. Also people have had success going back later and trying it.

When entering your postal code did you try it with and without the space inbetween? Can't remember which way it is suppose to be but I know it won't work both ways!

@Ameiy wrote:

You are more than welcome. Sorry I was not able to help more.

Would love to know what is done to fix this issue.

Ameiy

@Ameiy wrote:
Okay will do that. Thanks for the help.

There is also recharge.com where you can purchase a voucher that you can use in either self serve or by dialing 611. At least then you can get your service going and deal with the autopay when the MODs contact you.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

@Ameiy wrote:

Did you try completely deleting your CC. Select Lost/stolen, log out, clear cache, log in and select found. then attempt register for autopay again?

Ameiy

@Ameiy wrote:
Yes have double checked the CC info. Even asked someone else to check it again

In the meantime contact the MODs. It may take up to 72 hrs for a response.

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."
Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  
In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply?  Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received.

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

@Ameiy wrote:

If you have not successfully remove your old CC do it first. Then try the Lost/stolen feature again. Then try registering for autopay again. 

Ameiy

@Ameiy Are you disabling autopay then select the link at the bottom of the page to change it?

@Ameiy wrote:
Okay done that. Try to add CC info again and still the same result. Should I have waited longer for reported missing phone?

Nah, as long as you logged out inbetween a few minutes is fine. Are you making sure all the informationn that you put in is EXACTLY the same as what is on your CC? 

Ameiy
Okay done that. Try to add CC info again and still the same result. Should I have waited longer for reported missing phone?

@Ameiy wrote:
The phone call gave 2 options which are payment using voucher or pre-register CC

Try going to your self serve account-Plans & Add-ons-select Lost/Stolen-suspend and then log out. Wait a few minutes and log back in and select found.

Ameiy
The phone call gave 2 options which are payment using voucher or pre-register CC

@Ameiy wrote:
I have tried using a different browsers and computer but the same result. Just called 611 number but they keep on repeating to register auto pay online to make payment. I do not have a voucher too.

Is it not giving you the option to make a payment using your credit card?

Ameiy
I have tried using a different browsers and computer but the same result. Just called 611 number but they keep on repeating to register auto pay online to make payment. I do not have a voucher too.

@Ameiy wrote:
Yes I am getting the error while updating the CC info

Have you tried the other suggestions?

Also try calling 611 and adding funds to your account that way to cover the renewal of your plan.

Ameiy
Yes I am getting the error while updating the CC info

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Ameiy wrote:
Today I was about to use my phone but then realized there was no call service. I have set up my account to auto pay. I have also recently renewed my credit card so I tried to update the new information. However I keep on getting the unable to process transaction message. I know for sure the credit card is working. Not sure exactly the problem is because I have tried using my other credit card and getting the same result

Are you getting the error when attempting to update your CC info?

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Ameiy wrote:

Hi,

You may want to try clearing your cache, an incognito window or a different browser/computer.

Let us know if that works.

Need Help? Let's chat.