cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

Kath2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Does the talk, text and data bundle include texting and calling to Canada or only within the US?

5 REPLIES 5

Wpgklipper

Kath2 - I thought of asking the same question because the US Roaming add-on was very hit and miss for me. I simply dropped the US roaming add-on after too many frustrations, and bought an AT&T prepaid plan, which seemingly is the only company that lets you actually use your AT&T prepaid plan in both countries. You can actually activate the prepaid plan while still in Canada.

In all fairness to the Public Mobile US Roaming add-on, we were in a desert city in California and the cell tower signals are not very strong (1 bar) most of the time.

Kath2

Thank you so much - this is very helpful!😀

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kath2 

Make sure when you are down in the USA.

Go to your cellular network and choose AT&T or T-Mobile.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It seems to be hit and miss with some depending on the network they connect with and the 3G issues so keep that in mind as well.

@Kath2 wrote:

Does the talk, text and data bundle include texting and calling to Canada or only within the US?

U.S. roaming bundles that include calls and text messages can be used to call and send text messages to both U.S. and Canadian phone numbers, but only while you're in the U.S.

Need Help? Let's chat.