cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming

MaryAce
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am thinking about moving to PM to this plan - 65GB Data within Canada and US. When I looked at the details, it doesn't mention free US roaming - which it should since it mentions US? I would like to know if anyone else has this plan and if they have free US roaming - free to make calls or texts from US to Canada and visa versa.

Thank you

8 REPLIES 8

MaryAce

I reviewed this but it seems to the be standard for most of the plans. It doesn't specifically state "US" or "international" calling for example in those specific plans, but thanks.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @MaryAce 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1723927593434.png

If you see this on the plan you want, it has US roaming included. If you want you can message PM however it's not really necessary as I've been here for 5 years and know a lot about PM along with advice of ComputerGeek who is one level below a moderator here. He too has extensive knowledge and trust his advice. 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MaryAce if you don't see it on the plan details page, then message PM to get a confirmation 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MaryAce

Hi, thank you!. This information isn't in the details. Do you know where I can download this before signing up?

Thanks again.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @MaryAce 

I myself had the $34 50GB Can/US plan a while back and it allowed me to call down to the US from anywhere here in Canada and when I was in the US, basically used my phone like I was back home. I was able to call anywhere in the US, text and use my data. 

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

yes, all Canada -US plan include US roaming.  You can use voice calls , text and data in US just like you are in Canada.  And yes  you are free to make calls or texts from US to Canada and visa versa.

@MaryAce wrote:

I am thinking about moving to PM to this plan - 65GB Data within Canada and US. When I looked at the details, it doesn't mention free US roaming - which it should since it mentions US? I would like to know if anyone else has this plan and if they have free US roaming - free to make calls or texts from US to Canada and visa versa.

Yes, this plan includes US roaming.

Need Help? Let's chat.