cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming not working

Gillkenny
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought the US roaming add on yesterday for $20. It is not working and I don't want to reorder and pay again. Can you please help?

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Triguy wrote:

Make sure you purchase and add it to your account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming

@Gillkenny it looks like you accepted this post from @Triguy as the solution to this thread.  Did it resolve your issue?  You're up and running now?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Check your my account if the add on is added in your account or not. After buying the addon you probably need to add it to your account. If it is still not working contact moderator team for help. They wil help you to solve it.

Also check roaming option of your phone.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Gillkenny wrote:

I bought the US roaming add on yesterday for $20. It is not working and I don't want to reorder and pay again. Can you please help?

Just and additional thing to check is that you have roaming turned on in your phone settings.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Make sure you purchase and add it to your account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Gillkenny wrote:

Can you confirm that the US Roaming is active on your account (see "My Data and Add-ons section")?

Are you in the USA atm?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gillkenny wrote:

@Gillkenny when you sign into your self-serve account, do you see that $20 in your Available Funds balance?  If so, you need to complete the second step of the process.  More here:  HOWTO: Purchasing Add-ons

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.