Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming did not work

Rondee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Saray_O @Mary_M

Hi guys,

So I purchased this add-on but it never worked when I was in the US. When I check my account, it shows that my data used is 0 / 500 MB.

I'd like to request a refund.

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Beachbabes, You will need to contact the moderators team via private message, and ask them about a refund.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Beachbabes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same issue, I got an US roaming add-on and it did not work the entire time. I'd like to get a refund.IMG_3417.PNGIMG_3776.PNG

Rondee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@NDesai wrote:

@Rondee Not really sure if they will give you refund as the add-on was added to your account. Did you make sure your APN was correct and Roaming/Data was on when you were in US?

It would have been nice if they had sent this instruction over SMS.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rondee

Normally there are no refunds on services purchased, but in this case, since you actually used none of it, I'd say it doesn't hurt to ask nicely if PM will give you some consideration.  Who knows, perhaps they'll give you a non-refundable credit on your account to use for future purchases.  I suggest you send them a private message via this Moderator_Team link before the add-on actually expires, so they can easily see the zero usage.  Include your phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Rondee Not really sure if they will give you refund as the add-on was added to your account. Did you make sure your APN was correct and Roaming/Data was on when you were in US?

Need Help? Let's chat.