cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming data not working, help asap

mystikal_325
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Currently in the US, bought a text and data add on and successfully added it. The data does not work. I have restarted the phone, turned data roaming on, tried every network available with the same result. Need help ASAP as I need the data for navigation.

Account #10000000******

6 REPLIES 6

brainfreze
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you have a multiple sim setup, make sure you designated the right sim to roam.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Well this is really strange that network connection is made, roaming data is on, but data won't work.  Best to contact the moderator team.

mystikal_325

I can connect to T mobile and AT&T for calls and texts but no data

mystikal_325

I did the 2 steps. I have added this same pack to my account numerous times and had trouble with it twice now. Available balance is 0.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mystikal_325, did you complete the two step process to buy the data add-on?  If only a single step was completed, it's likely the data add-on purchase is incomplete.  Assuming it is, are you able to connect to the roaming partner network at all?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mystikal_325 you can try downloading the Google maps for offline mode if you have wifi.

Did you do the two step process or just one? What does your available balance say in self serve.

If you need to contact mods see below

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.