cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming add on

enazareth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently in the US and need a roaming plan - talk only.  I was able to get one for $8 plus tax and it was valid for 10 days. I need to renew it and would prefer to get a 30 day plan. Neither option is available now.  However there is a text and talk for 10 days for $15. The info shows that the talk only is available but the option does not show up when you go to the add on page.

7 REPLIES 7

@computergeek541 

Ah yes, you are likely correct. I had in my mind that they had fixed the ability to repurchase the roaming add-on instantly after a prior one expired but yes it was probably the text messaging not working after a roaming add-on expired.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

I thought this glitch was supposed to have been fixed a long time ago now? Maybe like some other glitches it isn’t really fixed. 

To my knowledge, it was the incoming text messaging glitch that was fixed after roaming. 

I thought this glitch was supposed to have been fixed a long time ago now? Maybe like some other glitches it isn’t really fixed. 

A partial fix would be if PM would just create 30 day versions of each of the 10 day roaming add-ons. It wouldn’t really fix the problem but would at least reduce the nuisance factor by 2/3’s. While it would be nice if longer duration add-ons were a bit better price than the 10 day add-ons, even if the same $ per day it would be a nice option.

I am the guy they listened to when I asked that they chop the cost of the 1 GB data add-on from $30 to $15, maybe they will listen to me again and see if there is something that can be done with roaming add-ons. It may not be much longer and there could be a “whole lotta Roaming going on”!

AE_Collector

@enazareth 

As mentioned by @Anonymous  you must wait either 24 hours from the time your add on expired (the time of day you first purchased it) Or after midnite eastern the next day. Do you remember the time of day and the date you purchased it? That would help us answer both your question and ours.

You can also download fongo or textnow for free wifi calling in the meantime if you choose to just wait it out vs contacting the moderators to add it. Make sure the funds are already in your account to pay for the add on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@enazareth : Please post your Payment history from here showing the purchase about 10 days ago.

We're not sure exactly when the re-buy can happen. The add-on is supposed to be 10 24 hour periods. So does one have to wait past midnight ET? Or another 24 hours? Or past midnight of that next day?

But if you ask for it earlier from the moderators then none of this timing matters. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you have to Submit a ticket to customer service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@enazareth 

There is a weird glitch about not being able to buy back  to back roaming addons with a 24 hour period  in between the end of your 1st adding and the purchase  of the next.

I would  recommend contacting the Moderators  to add it with them.

Click the bottom, right-hand chat bubble to open a ticket. 

Need Help? Let's chat.