cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming add on didn't work

jdserrano
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

On January 10, I purchased the $8.00 US text roaming add-on but when I get to text I always got the message saying that I don't have an add-on. I left the US on the 13th so I never used it. Can I get a refund? 

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jdserrano wrote:

On January 10, I purchased the $8.00 US text roaming add-on but when I get to text I always got the message saying that I don't have an add-on. I left the US on the 13th so I never used it. Can I get a refund? 

@jdserrano  First check your account balance  by dialing 611. If the $8 is sitting there it means that you never purchased the add-on so that amount will be used to cover part of your next renewal. If the balance is not there and the add-on never worked to no fault of your own then contact PM and submit a ticket for a refund.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@jdserrano wrote:

Btw purchasing add-ons is a 2 step process.

First you add the funds to your account. Then you use the funds to buy the add-on that you want.

Check your self-serve account. Could it be you did the first step only and the money is still in your available funds?

Otherwise if you bought it, you will have to notify Moderators that you were unable to use the Roaming add-on.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There are usually no refunds but you could try submitting a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right. Here is info about purchasing add-ons.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You can try asking the moderators

Simon.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.