cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming

jeffyan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The time I registered for the phone service (in 2019 summer) and have 3 GB free U.S. data.

Just check it on 8th Nov. 2021 and found out that U.S. 3GB free data has been cancelled.

5 REPLIES 5

@softech    Yes I remember there was lot of confusion, when this plan was briefly available, over the missing information separating the two roaming and domestic data.   PM apparently used the $50 plan (that includes US calling but no roaming) as the template for the US/Canada plan.   As we know details get lost around here... 😉

@dabr learned something today  🙂

would be nice if OP would give us a screenshot of the Plan Details as well

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@jeffyan wrote:

The time I registered for the phone service (in 2019 summer) and have 3 GB free U.S. data.

Just check it on 8th Nov. 2021 and found out that U.S. 3GB free data has been cancelled.

@jeffyan     As noted by @softech  that discontinued $60 Canada/US plan had 2GB US data (not 3GB) available in addition to 8.5GB domestic data. 

Check under the My Data/Plans details and you should see a line for 2GB data at 3G speed and another line for the domestic data 8.5GB at 3G speed.

The confusion comes from the fact that the US data line (2GB) never was never properly identified as being 2GB US data on the overview page.  I'm not sure if the Plan Details page gives a more information about the data though?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jeffyan 

do you change your plan if so some plan will lost the promo when change it plan,

if you not change it your plan you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jeffyan Did you get this plan from Summer 2019?

Updated: Get 8.5 GB at 3G speed + 2 GB of US Data ... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

it's only 2GB of US Data and not 3GB

Did you ever make a plan change since? 

Can you login to My Account and screenshot us your plan details?

Need Help? Let's chat.