cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming and Data Add-On

meierjn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning... I am traveling to the US tomorrow morning so need to add the US add-on in the subject line. Do you simply go to the purchase add-ons page, select the add-on that you want, confirm the purchase, and all is good? The correct add-on shows as being added on my overview page.

Is this everything that is required? Are there any additional steps needed to ensure that the add-on is activated?

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

This is exactly how it should work :-). Glad to see that you had an available balance, prior to getting the addon you wished to add.

Maybe a bit excessive the size of your available balance mind you 😉

meierjn

@SD08 wrote:

@meierjn wrote:

My account show $386 as available funds before the purchase. After the purchase it now shows $366. Can I assume that all is good?

@meierjn

Yes, it should be.  To make sure, check for the add-on in your account under the "Plans & Add-ons" page.

Yes, it is there! Thanks for the help!

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@meierjn wrote:

My account show $386 as available funds before the purchase. After the purchase it now shows $366. Can I assume that all is good?

@meierjn

Yes, it should be.  To make sure, check for the add-on in your account under the "Plans & Add-ons" page.

meierjn

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It's pretty much as you describe.  There are"two steps" to it.  When you go and select the add-on the first time, it takes money from your credit card and places the funds in the account.  You have to kind of do things a second time and apply the available funds in the account to actually purchase it.  Just pay attention to the money flow and you will know when the purchase is complete.  Look for funds going into the account, then watch for the funds no longer being in the account.   Once the add-on is purchased, it's active and the 10 clock is running.

Beforeyou comment about how dumb this process is, we all know and there have been lots of rants about it and suggestions for a one step process.  

Need Help? Let's chat.