cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Talk, Text and Data

SMart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Currently at Disney in Orlando and the roaming package we added on hasn't worked for data or picture messages at all, and recently the talk and text stopped working (calls end immediately). What's going on? I checked the APN settings, made sure roaming is turned on, turned battery and data savers off, and tried resetting the device. Nothing works. Any tips or fixes?

5 REPLIES 5

My bet would be that leaving it on LTE would work on T-Mobile. It might just be that you're not in a great AT&T coverage area.

SMart

Added it less than a week ago. The manual network switch did the trick though. Thanks for your reply!

SMart

I think I tried the manual switch the other day but switched back to auto. Or maybe the auto switched on its own. Regardless manually switching from AT&T to TMobile, and to LTE from 5G seems to have done the trick. Now able to download picture msgs sent and make calls. Thanks! Is AT&T just bad or what?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@SMart 

How long ago did you purchase the US Roaming add-on?

Remember, it expires exactly 15 days from the moment of purchase.   Repurchasing the same one requires 24 hours wait after the first expires so the options there are asking the Customer Support Agents to apply the same add-on, or select a different add-on selection.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @SMart 

did you try both T-Mobile and AT&T network? try both

change network mode to 4G or LTE and it should connect

Need Help? Let's chat.