cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Add-Ons

nikitadhir90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

The US Roaming bundle add on for 20$ provides unlimited text and talk and 250 MB data in US for 10 days, right? Also, read that "U.S. Roaming Add-Ons are not available if you're on a grandfathered $19 plan". Please indicate what plan is this?

4 REPLIES 4

nikitadhir90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your response!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nikitadhir90 wrote:

Hi, 

The US Roaming bundle add on for 20$ provides unlimited text and talk and 250 MB data in US for 10 days, right? 

@nikitadhir90 correct

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@nikitadhir90 wrote:

Hi, 

The US Roaming bundle add on for 20$ provides unlimited text and talk and 250 MB data in US for 10 days, right? Also, read that "U.S. Roaming Add-Ons are not available if you're on a grandfathered $19 plan". Please indicate what plan is this?

I have never seen the $19 plan so it must be a Pioneer Plan.  I am not sure if there are any users that would still have this plan as many switched from Pioneer Plans when they removed the call centre.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@nikitadhir90 wrote:

Hi, 

The $19 plan is a very old plan that probably not many people still have. It is no longer offered. If you're unaware of the details of such plan, you probably not on that plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.