cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Add-on

Hstoness
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased a 10 day US add on. In my account I can see the add-on and it says 10 days and is full. Yesterday it said 10 days. I am unable to call or text. Tried restarting the phone. Nothing seems to be working. 

4 REPLIES 4

@Hstoness   try to connect to T-Mobile manually if Automatic does not work in connecting to T-Mobile

The reason we have to make sure it is connecting to T-Mobile is that with 3G network shutting down, T-Mobile's 2G is the only network that can provide us voice connection at the moment

Not sure where you are in West Virginia , but W.VA does not have T-Mobile 2G everywhere.  Since you are driving down to Florida, you see see T-Mobile 2G again very soon.  It should have sufficient 2G coverage along the way

this is according to   https://www.gsma.com/coverage/#466

softech_0-1659184909703.png

Hstoness

I can’t see any networks to connect to. It is as if the Add-On hasn’t started even though I purchased it Thursday night. 

Hstoness

Currently in West Virginia. I am driving down to Florida. In the past with the Add-On I have always been able to connect to T-Mobile. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hstoness   

Where are you in US? Which city and state?

which network is your phone connecting?

Try to connect to T-Mobile network.  T-Mobile has a 2G network which can provide voice traffic for you

Need Help? Let's chat.