cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Add-On Not Updating

nazhfulton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a US Add-On, and I've been in here for 3 days. However it just keeps telling me I have 10/10 days still left and that I haven't used any of my data, which is not true. What is happening? I've definitely purchased it, as it showing up under my Add-Ons. I'm nervous about going over on my 250 MB of data so I'm trying to keep an eye on it.

5 REPLIES 5

nazhfulton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone! It's working now 🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nazhfulton  - the addon you are describing is a USA Roaming addon. This is for use whilst you are in the USA only. Just checking...shall I presume that is where you are from your statement "I've been in here for 3 days." ?

If you are in the USA, then is your calling in/out working okay?

Perhaps you have been given a 'gift' about not counting down your days or data? 🤔  But likely not, more likely a glitch.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@nazhfulton yes the self serve is a little glitchy since the big upgrade,can you sign in with another browser in ingognito or sercret mode ? it may refresh your account 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you check account status through your phone or using a computer?

It looks like app is not updating as of today (few other posts in that regards).

Try to locate computer and check account status.

If you go over your 250MB Internet will just stop. There is no overcharge with PM.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nazhfulton wrote:

I bought a US Add-On, and I've been in here for 3 days. However it just keeps telling me I have 10/10 days still left and that I haven't used any of my data, which is not true. What is happening? I've definitely purchased it, as it showing up under my Add-Ons. I'm nervous about going over on my 250 MB of data so I'm trying to keep an eye on it.

@nazhfulton   and you are able to use the data without problem?

It could be a cache issue.  Try to use Incognito mode or another completely different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome) and see if it shows the updated usage.

Also, there is a small refresh icon , you can try to click that as well

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/overviewhttps://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/overview

Need Help? Let's chat.