cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT

Yaniss
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

I was purchasing an iPhone on this website and I couldn't process the payment because the ZIP code didn't match the billing address so I kept pressing on the "Complete order" button, hoping that it works. It didn't but I lost my money doing that. Is there a way to get my money back? I don't have any confirmation of order and the payment is processed. 

14 REPLIES 14

That's too long @Yaniss 

Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here 

@Yaniss   They usually reply in couple hours.  If you have waited over 24 hours and still no reply, open another ticket again

and remember, keeping check Community inbox on the top right, that is where PM Support communicate with you

Yaniss

And how long does it take to get an answer from them ? 

@Yaniss wrote:

Hi all,

I was purchasing an iPhone on this website and I couldn't process the payment because the ZIP code didn't match the billing address so I kept pressing on the "Complete order" button, hoping that it works. It didn't but I lost my money doing that. Is there a way to get my money back? I don't have any confirmation of order and the payment is processed. 

Afer you get your refund, and assuming you still wish to order the phone, I'd suggest checking out using Paypal for payment. That may allow you to proceed.

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

ZIP code is an American term. Where are you located?

The message is generic and unfortunately, the website wasn't customized properly to give an error message about postal codes.

@computergeek541 

???????

DD6D0364-DCCC-4F62-925A-50101917D62E.jpeg

I know that the order form asks for postal code, but the error message was never properly customized for when there's a bililng address mismatch.  

Just a side observation....

The shipping address did talk about "Must match billing address for phone purchase", but the billing page has "Use a different billing address":

softech_0-1647483050903.png

No wonder we still people coming back for help.   The site ship be smart enough to pre-populate the billing address and not allow to change  if it is a phone purchase

@computergeek541 wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

The message is generic and unfortunately, the website wasn't customized properly to give an error message about postal codes.

@computergeek541 

???????

DD6D0364-DCCC-4F62-925A-50101917D62E.jpeg

Yaniss

Ottawa, Canada

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yaniss you were able to complete the purchase and PM took the money?  you sure it wasn't  just a pending charge in the credit card?  

Yes, its weird but in that CPO purchase system,  billing address and shipping have to be the same.  And I think like most system, the postal code and the billing address have to match. 

Yes, if you got charged open  a ticket with PM support with some screenshot on your credit card to prove.  

If you are not PM customer yet with no access to My Account , use direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply and work with you via messaging there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

One of a few things may have occurred @Yaniss :

1. You DID complete the purchase and will receive the device,
  2. You didn't and the charge you are seeing may be "pending" and will drop off and not settle,
  3. You were charged and won't receive the device

As above,  only CSA's will know for sure. 

Is you DON'T WANT the device, and you don't get a satisfactory reply from CSA,  just dispute the charge with credit card provider if you don't end up receiving it. 

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Yaniss wrote:

Hi all,

@Yaniss  - only CSA would have access to any of this information, and will be able to assist.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.