cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT request for moderator help: Porting Number to Public Mobile

prateek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for Public Mobile.  I wanted to port my Koodo phone number to Public Mobile but during the activation process it said that because I was coming from Koodo, I should sign up for a new number and then have one of the moderators port the number from Koodo.  I have sent messages to Saray_O and Caroline_D but have not heard back.  I need this sorted out ASAP.  Is there a phone number I can contact to sort this out?  So far, Public Mobile's customer service seems very limited! 

4 REPLIES 4

prateek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks guys.  The port seems to have worked.

Yes I mentioned error but not as clearly. Make sure your phone WORKS before you start the port. Just in case.

mylabmax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@prateek, yes, you can do the port yourself.

however, just to make sure that the sim you have is working.  try to activate using a new number.  Then, try to make a call, receive call, send and receive test and use the data.

If all is in order, you can do the port as what @kav2001c mentioned.  Also, try to use different email address in your koodo and PM account.

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@prateek you can do number port in self serve if you do not see an error message

Just click change number

Then you can start port process 

Need Help? Let's chat.