cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.S. Data Plan Paid For, Not received

phogan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Recently Paid for U.S. Data/Calls/Text but was not able to access data while in U.S. Spinning circle icon on my phone kept turning when I tried to use the internet, but could not access anything. Followed all the steps on the public mobile community U.S. data plan help thread but nothing worked. Is it possible to get a refund for the add-on that didn't work?

I already tried to get help when I was in the U.S. (then a refund when I wasn't given any help), but was told that I had to give so much detailed info about my account and transactions that it amounted to some kind of research project. Some of the info asked for did not even seem to be accessible, to me. My ticket kept closing before I had a chance to answer, because I could only access the internet when I had access to wifi, to which I had limited access.

The community page has finally allowed me to link my phone account to my community account, so hopefully someone will be allowed to help me this time. May I have a refund for my U.S. plan add-on please? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

phogan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As I said, I followed the troubleshooting advice on the community thread.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did the talk and text work? Just not data? Did you turn on the roaming data toggle? Did you turn on cell data even?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@phogan Please create a ticket again and bring your case to the PM CS_Agents. Only they can evaluate your situation and determine if refund or credit is possible. 

Need Help? Let's chat.